Based in Seattle, Washington, USA
18 August, 2015
Fun photo challenges fostering friendship and curiosity.
aglimpse: friends is a fun multiplayer photo-sharing game that lets you break away from everyday life. Prompted by Inquisi the Cat, you'll start your journey of reconnecting and discovery by challenging friends to capture their everyday life with letter prompts as a guide. Developed by Jenn Sandercock, aglimpse: friends is now available on iTunes App Store and Google Play for free.
Take pictures or dig through your photo archive and then caption and share them with friends. To keep things interesting, challenge your friends to do the same with letter prompts! For example: "Hey friend, I've taken a picture of my new puppy! Tag, you're it! Find a picture that begins with the letter "Y"!"
It's a simple game with infinite possibilities for building friendships, discovering the world around you and your loved ones, and adding excitement to your everyday life. Plus, the more you play, the more packs you uncover — taking challenges to a whole new level. No matter your age or the reason for playing, you'll wonder where aglimpse: friends has been all your life.Gameplay
Start the game by taking a picture of something around you or using a picture from your photo archive. Once completed, challenge a friend to do the same by prompting them to send you a photo of something that begins with a specific letter. As you continue these personal photo exchange challenges, you'll get a glimpse into your friends' everyday world, learn more about them, and stay connected. Keep challenging yourself and your friends by completing games and earning newly themed discovery packs, making each exchange a bit more challenging.
- Multiplayer game.
- Packs unlock as you complete more challenges.
- Simple concept, infinite and rewarding possibilities
- Letter and category association challenges to keep photo sharing interesting.
- Universal iOS App: available on iPhone, iPad and iPod.
- Universal Android App: available for tablets and mobile phones.
- Fosters curiosity, friendship, and challenge.
- Share photos with a close friend without spamming other friends.
- Makes you look at your everyday world a little differently.
- A fun way to share a part of your life with a friend.
- Keep it personal, choose challenges that you know your friend would like.
- A good use of those photos that have most likely done nothing except sit on your phone.
- A way to discover the world around you.
- A way to get to know someone better.
- A way to stay in touch with friends.
Logo & Icon
- "This game certainly hit all the right buttons. It's sorta like "Eye Spy" but as a phone game."
- Juror, Seattle Indies Expo
- "There is something so exciting about playing a game with your friends that feels like a conversation."
- Jenn Sandercock, Founder,
- "It allows me to explore my world, my surroundings, get in touch with where I am, but also where my friends are, and how they see the world."
- Anonymous Beta Tester,
Creating games that foster friendship, curiosity and challenge.
More information on Inquisiment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
aglimpse: friends Credits
Game Design, Programming, Founder of Inquisiment
Lee Lin Fulin